You have probably recorded at other studios in the past, but we are different.
- Your Own Sound. We work with you to find a sound that is unique and your own. We fill-in the blanks when you don’t know what you want and when you do know what you want we help achieve your vision.
- Creative Tools To Make Your Record. With a 750 sq. ft live room 25+ drums, 15+ guitars, 25+ amps, 40+ pedals, tons of percussion instruments we have a creative environment where you can choose different tons to make your record sound great and how you want.
- Lasting Relationships. We make lasting relationships with musicians, if you look through our discography you see names repeat over and over again as musicians keep coming back over and over again through the years.
- Breaking New Bands – Time and time again our studio is where bands make their early records that get them popular. We make records people listen to every day, that are affordable for bands. If you want to try us out for one song we have special rates to see how much better your music could sound.
- Help And Support. Jesse knows how to promote your music, as the author of the best-selling music business book, Get More Fans: The DIY Guide To The Music Business, he offers help and advice to every band that comes through the studio on how to promote your music.
- Experience: Everywhere you go these days another person has put down $3,000 and bought some recording equipment. They tell you that they are going to do a great job on your record but that never seems to happen. When you record with us you are not waiting for us to learn the equipment/software. Broken and miswired equipment is never bogging down your session. You will never have to worry about us not knowing obvious answers to how to fix the million things that can go wrong in a session.
- Equipment: Since the beginning our philosophy has been to only stock our studio with professional quality equipment. When you look through our equipment list you can see we have a wide variety of instruments so any tone you can imagine can be made here. We have never bought into cheesy Guitar Center gimmick equipment and flavor of the month deals. We came up working in the studios that have been making your favorite records for years and learned what they use and how to use it. We have only the best vintage and modern equipment.
- Value: We turn out an amazing, high quality song in a timely manner that stays on budget. We try to accommodate any budget. Trust me, you can afford to record here! With many of our pricing plans, your band can be working in 2 studios at once that are stocked with top of the line equipment with experienced producers. Giving your band a chance to get a real sounding record at an insanely low price. By doing this you have the time to get professional production in very little time and or very little money.