We love making records! It is our passion and there’s a reason why we work so much!
It is best to book your dates 60-90 days in advance, even though we often have time available on a few days notice.
- 5 Hour Block With Brian DiMeglio: $200
- 5 Hour Block With Jesse Cannon: $300
- 10 Hour Block With Brian DiMeglio: $400
- 10 Hour Block With Jesse Cannon: $600
- 15 Hour Block With Brian DiMeglio: $600
- 15 Hour Block With Jesse Cannon: $900
All sessions require a deposit in advance to hold time.
We want to do your record so drop us an email at email@example.com.
Be sure to tell us the following things:
- How many songs are you looking to record?
- What is your budget?
- What type of quality are you looking for?
It is usually $200 but can be as low as $150 a song as long as I don’t have to do any heavy editing, pitch correction or re-amping. If any of those are needed it is $20-$100 a song depending on what is needed to be done. The initial price of $200 also includes up to three rounds of revisions
What I normally do is have the song sent to me, confirm a quote and then you take care of payment and I get it in the schedule. Lemme know if you have any questions.
Our mastering service is used by top-tier indie labels like: Rise, Fat Wreckchords, Run For Cover, Equal Vision, Triple Crown, Hopeless, Pure Noise, Procrastinate Music Traitor!, Paper + Plastik, Bad Timing, Misfits Records, Favorite Gentlemen, Red Scare, Tiny Engines, Side One/Dummy, Go Kart, and countless others. We like to think we offer some of the best quality for your dollar in the business, with an unequaled turnaround.
We offer inexpensive rates with 1-2 business day turnaround:
- 1-3 songs (Up to 14 minutes of music or 3 songs) $50
- 3-6 songs (Up to 24 minutes of music or 6 songs) $100
- LP up to 32 Minutes $150
- LP up to 40 Minutes $200
- LP up to 48 Minutes $250
- LP up to 56 Minutes $300
- LP up to 64 Minutes $350
- LP up to 72 minutes $400
- LP 72 minutes and above, please email for a quote.
Rate Applies to Digital Delivery of files and does not apply to multi-artist compilations. Any Discs needed to be created and shipped carry extra charges.
- DDP for CD manufacturing = $25
- Vinyl or Cassette Split = $25
These prices are for unattended sessions, to attend your session a rate needs to be quoted.